Thursday 1 May 2008

Comments

I've just tried to post a comment on the "ESL pupil numbers still rising" thread, but it has not been published. I then tried posting anonymously (rather than through my Blogger account), and the same thing happened.

It occurs to me that if I can't post comments, then it may be that other people can't either. I have no idea why this is: presumably it's something to do with Blogger. Hopefully it should sort itself out soon...

Update: Having checked again this morning, it seems I can now post comments. Don't know what that was all about!

3 comments:

Flanders Fields said...

Hi FR,

Just wanted to let you know that I am not having a problem with the comments. Hope everything is straightened out for you.

Fulham Reactionary said...

Flanders:

No, apparently it just affected me, and then only briefly. Since this comment has been published, it must have resolved itself.

Fulham Reactionary said...

Okay, now I think I see what it is. With my last comment, I selected the "preview" option before posting, and then clicked on the "publish this comment" option that appears on the preview screen (which is also what I was doing last night). The comment was not published. I then pressed the orange "publish your comment" button, and it was published. Blogger evidently doesn't like the button on the preview screen.