Friday 2 March 2007

New links added

I've added six new sites to the blogroll. Three of them, House of Dumb (UK), Drunken Blogging (UK), and the Infidel Bloggers Alliance (International) were blogs I've read in the past, but, owing to time constraints, not as often as I should. For this reason, I stupidly forgot them when I put up the original list of links.

The Nationalist News in Good Old Commie Britain ("Nationalist News", for short), is the first blog that I'm aware of that has linked to me without me linking to them first. Thanks to them for that, and I reciprocate. I am happy to link to pretty much anyone who links to me, so if anyone else has done so feel free to let me know.

Finally, two blogs that I didn't know about until last week. Mr Smith's Refusal (UK) I became aware of when its eponymous author, Mr Smith, posted comments on this blog. Maverick News Media (International) is, so far as I can see, a blog that has grown out of the Infidel Bloggers Alliance, covering much the same material.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, FR. I had been meaning to link to you for a while now, but have only now gotten round to it. Shameful, I know, but it's there now.