Wednesday 11 April 2007

The good old days

I have finally worked out how to put Youtube videos on the blog. No, it's not rocket science, but I've never been that great with computers, so it is something of an achievement.

In celebration, here is a video, recalling a time when the Royal Navy would have smashed any vessel, Persian or otherwise, that dared to attack it. I don't believe that Lord Nelson made a habit of selling his life story to the newspapers either, although with Lady Hamilton's involvement, his story would probably have been rather more interesting than those of Mrs Turney and her comrades.

Enjoy:

4 comments:

ba ba said...

Ah, you should have asked on the nationalist bloggers forum and id have told you how to do it.

Actually come to think of it, did i invite you? if not let me know and ill send you the link.

Best,
G.

Fulham Reactionary said...

Nationalist bloggers forum? Don't think you mentioned it.

Is that the same as the Vote Freedom forum, which I discovered yesterday after reading your comment, or is it something different?

It actually never occurred to me to ask for help. I was setting up a Youtube account, etc, and trying all sorts of things with that, when I realised that all I needed to do was copy the "embed" code. Oh well, we live and learn.

ba ba said...

Ok well, f you put comment moderation on ill then send you the link to the forum in this comment box, then you can delete it. Please keep the URL to yourself as i want this to remain a bloggers only thing.

ba ba said...

oh that looks rude sorry! i meant "if you" not "f you"!